Loading and Unloading Supervision
Loading/unloading supervision from SGS – ensure that your goods are handled safely and correctly, anywhere in the world.
As part of an increasingly global economy, you operate in numerous destinations across the world. As such, you are reaching a wider range of international clients, sourcing from a larger pool of suppliers and spreading your vendor base further across the globe. However, improper handling of your goods can lead to damage, delays and costs. Our loading/unloading supervision services ensure your goods are handled safely and correctly.
Why choose loading/unloading supervision from SGS?
As a world-leader in loading/unloading supervision, we offer you a unique global network to ensure your products are handled safely in every corner of the world. Our services enable you to:
- Benefit from professional supervision of your products during loading and unloading operations
- Ensure your goods are properly handled and secure, whatever the means of transport
- Assure all quality and safety requirements are met
- Ensure goods are shipped and stored according to good transportation practices
Trusted loading/unloading supervision from a leading supplier
With unrivaled experience, expertise and resources, we are one of the most trusted independent inspection companies in the world. With our unique global reach, we are the first choice for loading/unloading supervision for a wide range of clients across all industries, everywhere.
Our loading/unloading supervision services include checking:
- Handling during all loading and unloading operations
- The manufacturer’s premises or warehouse during packaging to confirm that goods meet all requirements
- The general appearance of the cargo and/or packaging
- Cleanliness of the transport, such as the hold, the railway wagon, cargo plane or ship deck
- Loading documents
- Stowing, fastening, wedging and protection measures against natural elements
- The number of packing cases and their marking against contractual specifications
Contact us today to find out how our loading/unloading supervision services can ensure that your goods are handled safely and correctly.Email us
Supply Chain Wind (216 KB)
Supply Chain Wind Energy
SGS provides wide portfolio of supply chain services for wind energy projects
Wind Energy Video (50739 KB)
Wind Energy Services Video
Overview of wind energy services
WETC Video (4727 KB)
Wind Energy Testing Center
Overview of wind energy services provided by Wind Energy Technology Center (WETC)
Wind Capability Statement (1093 KB)
Wind Capability Statement
SGS provides comprehensive services for onshore and offshore wind energy projects during the entire project lifecycle.
QHSE Wind Energy (200 KB)
QHSE Management Wind Energy
SGS provides a wide range of quality, health, safety and environment (QHSE) management services during development and realization of wind farm projects
Loading Supervision (118 KB)
Loading Supervision Wind Turbines
SGS provides a wide range of loading supervision services during every step of wind turbine loading process.
Wind Project Certification (240 KB)
Wind Project Certification
SGS offers wind farm project certification for a wide range of wind farm projects
NDT Wind Energy (217 KB)
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Services Brochure
SGS provides a wide portfolio of non-destructive testing (NDT) services for wind farm projects.
Owner's Engineer Services (1388 KB)
SGS Owner's Engineer Services in Poland
SGS successfully provided owner's engineer services for the construction of Kosciernica onshore wind farm in Poland, developed by the Contino Wind Group.
All 19 resources