Agriculture and Food
As agricultural goods progress from field to fork they require attention, tracking and integrity. We offer an end-to-end supply chain range of services that reduce risk, ensure quality and improve productivity.
- +84 28 3935 1920
Agriculture and food: how SGS can help you grow your business.
Agriculture and food are arguably the world’s most important industries. Consumers want assurance of safety and quality at every stage of the process. Our comprehensive range of services can help you:
- Manage risk, do better business and meet your obligations: with stand-alone or integrated independent solutions for every aspect of your agricultural and food supply chains
- Safeguard your consumers: from a primary production point to the point of processing or custody transfer
- Comply with complex legislation: including local, regional, national and international rules and regulations for production and trade of agricultural commodities and food
- Ensure correct storage, shipping, packing and distribution: of commodities, food ingredients and food products
- Ensure quality and safety throughout the diverse supply chains: including raw and semi-manufactured foodstuffs and final products in all principal food segments
We offer stand-alone or integrated solutions to assist organizations that are involved in agrochemicals, seed, bio fuels, fertilizers, farm machinery and supplies, financial and insurance industries, storage, processing facilities and logistical construction, preparation of fresh produce for market and prepared food products.
Our range of cost-effective solutions includes strategic data gathering, collateral management, audits and certification, testing and analytical services, inspection, verification technical solutions, advisory and training. We can assist your company to continuously improve the culture of safety, quality and sustainable development.
Our approach for delivering services to our clients is harmonized, leveraging the largest independent network of experts in the world.
With more than 130 years’ experience, we understand the challenges that you face. Contact us to find out how our range of services can help your business grow and thrive in an increasingly competitive and global marketplace.