Agriculture and Food FSMA Technical Services
Customized to your needs, SGS’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) technical services support your compliance journey.
Designed to support facilities, importers and farms, and help them to close compliance gaps with a range of specialized solutions, our FSMA technical services include:
- Label compliance reviews
- Environmental monitoring program (EMP) reviews
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) assurance services
- Onsite and offsite documentation reviews
- Product risk reviews
These are complimented by many other services that reduce compliance stress for our clients. All these technical services are delivered by SGS technical experts who are specialized in FSMA.
Why use SGS Technical Services for FSMA?
Our services offer:
- Direct access to SGS FSMA experts wherever you are in the world, with support available in local languages
- Cost effective SGS services that can be conducted via desktop reviews, or onsite visits as per your preference
- Reduced organizational stress and focus on areas that are relevant to the company’s compliance with the applicable FSMA regulations
- Accelerated process to meet compliance deadlines
We are a leading global audit and compliance services provider, offering efficient solutions to help safeguard quality, safety and sustainability throughout all stages of the food supply chain. Our expertise in FSMA will help you make the right choices and demonstrate due diligence through our comprehensive FSMA compliance services.
With a presence in over 130 countries around the globe, our experts speak the local language, understand the culture of the local market and operate globally in a consistent, reliable and cost-effective manner.
We have a harmonized approach to delivering services to our customers, leveraging the largest independent network of consumer product experts in the world.
Contact us today and let us help you in your FSMA compliance journey.