Industrial Manufacturing Closure Planning and Monitoring
Reclamation and site closure are an integral part of your project.
A partnership with SGS brings a whole suite of specialized skills to your team. Our professionals can act as your NI 43-101 compliant Qualified Persons and are available to assist you worldwide with your reclamation and closure concerns. Our 3D time-lapse animations can help your community and stakeholders visualize how your site will change as you rehabilitate it over time.
At any stage of development or operation, our professionals can offer you the following expert services:
- Production of mine site reclamation and programs, reconversion and closure plans
- Site investigation including landscape analysis and inventory
- Visual impact study
- Land development and landscape architecture
- 3D animations showing progressive reclamation
- Photo-simulation with realistic renderings
- Site works (management, field supervision, plantations and transplantations)
- Technical plans and specification reports
Acid Rock Drainage (ARD) Services
For many mining operations, ARD may still be a concern beyond the active life of the project. In these cases, mitigation strategies are needed as well as ongoing testing to ensure local regulatory requirements continue to be met. SGS has been providing trusted ARD testing solutions globally since 1998. Our laboratories offer complete acidic effluent testing services and we have the technical expertise to provide innovative, practical water treatment solutions for your ARD concerns.
With the immense responsibilities involved in closing your project, you need a trusted partner that will be there for you into the future. SGS can support your closure planning as the production stage comes to an end. We are technical experts with practical experience, best-in-class theoretical knowledge and state-of-the-art computer and software technology. Partner with us for integrated, sustainable solutions to your site closure needs.